Tuesday, April 26, 2011

secret blog...as long as you don't view my wall!

Busted. Ben says the other day, "Why are you going on Blogger?" I act cool and say, "I'm just going on there to check my friends' blogs." Which was true, by the way. He says, "Oh, you're not going on to post on your blog that I'm not supposed to know about yet?"

Yeah, I felt awesome. At least he wasn't really mad about it; I think I was more upset because I had no idea how he found out on Facebook! I did some investigating tonight and realized that posts and comments I make on our support group's private page are displayed on my wall. I assumed (I know, a bad thing to do), that since our group was private that our posts would be private. Now I know better.

My job situation is such a mess right now that I'm not even thinking about babies. Ben said he is just fine with me meeting with my RE next month, so at least I have that going for me. I hope I find a job and have a steady paycheck come fall so I can have a better chance of convincing him that this is the right thing to do. He is very concerned about handling another child financially. As if we were really able to handle the first 2 financially?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment